Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Profundity

On Facebook, I introduced this blog by saying that you won't find anything profound on it. I'm serious about that. If you're reading this, expecting me to wax philosophical, or political, or something that might actually matter in the grand scheme of things, you will be sorely disappointed. You should stop reading/following this blog now. Really.

OK, are the profundity seekers gone? Good. Now I can finally share with you the meaning to life and the universe... Ha! Gotcha. Not gonna happen. No, really. Not. Gonna.

I mean, the only deep thing I'm likely to write is how deep the water was when we attempted to give the cat a bath and it tore the shower curtain and our flesh to shreds. Anything written here will be seriously boring stuff to anyone but me, and probably to me too. In fact, the only reason I write it down is so I won't forget how to spell stuff. I hope I've convinced you of the utter uselessness of reading anything written on these pages. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment