Thursday, August 27, 2009

Thanksgiving Point Gardens

Ever since I missed golfing with Dad earlier in the summer, I've been looking forward to getting together with him some other way. We finally made it happen on Tuesday when we got together at the gardens at Thanksgiving Point. I think the gardens was the second-to-last venue I had never been to before at Thanksgiving Point--the last being the golf course. Someday.

The gardens were beautiful. Dad and Leslie came. I asked Sarah to come and she did. It was really nice having her along. Rachel was planning to come, but had a very bad day at work (probably more about that later), so she went straight home from work.

I took these two pictures as we walked the gardens. Dad was hamming it up and Sarah just looks lovely.

After walking the gardens, the four of us went to the deli and had sandwiches, salads, soup, baklava, and ice cream. Yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment